Houma Disability Advocates
There are no legal fees unless you win.
If you’re unable to work in Houma and you need Social Security Disability benefits, Gary Sells wants to help. Every day, he helps people in Louisiana and Mississippi win disability benefits. Contact our office in the New Orleans area to discuss your disability claim.
US Social Security Administration
- Head southwest on Civic Center Blvd toward Valhi Blvd, then Turn left onto Barrow St
- Turn right onto W Main St, then turn left onto New Orleans Bridge.
- Continue onto LA-182 E/New Orleans Blvd, then turn right to merge onto US-90 E toward New Orleans
- Turn left onto the I-310 N/LA-3127 N ramp to Donaldsonville/New Orleans
- Use any lane to take exit 1A to merge onto I-10 E toward New Orleans
- Keep right at the fork to stay on I-10 E, follow signs for Interstate 10 E/New Orleans Business District
- Keep left at the fork to continue on US-90 BUS W
- Use the right 2 lanes to take exit 9A for Terry Parkway toward Frontage Road
- Keep left at the fork, follow signs for Terry Pkwy and use the middle lane to merge onto Terry Pkwy
- Turn right onto Wright Ave, then Turn right onto Hector Ave.
- Turn right onto Whitney Ave
- Destination will be on the right
Serving the residents of Louisiana and Mississippi.
Gary Sells Disability Benefits Advocate
Gretna: 401 Whitney Avenue I Suite 405 I Gretna, LA70056
Toll-Free: 866.842.8222 • Office: 504.309.8230 • Fax: 866-817-4462
Call our office today to discuss your case!